3/32 in. Hex Drill Bit Impact Driver
- Black & Decker 3/32 in. Hex Drill
- Impact Screwdriver
- 1/4 in. hex shank, use in drills or impact drivers.
- 135° split point tip * Ideal for wood, plastics and metals
- Made in USA
Hex Drill Bit Impact Driver is a type of drill bit that is designed to be used with an impact driver, which is a power tool that delivers high torque and speed. It has a hexagonal shank that fits into the chuck of the impact driver and prevents slipping. It is made of high-speed steel and has a black oxide coating for durability and corrosion resistance.
Some of the benefits of using a black & decker 3/32 in. Hex Drill Bit Impact Driver are:
- It can drill through wood, metal, plastic, and other materials with ease.
- It can withstand the high impact force and vibration of the impact driver without breaking or wearing out.
It can create clean and precise holes with minimal burrs or splinters.